- Monday musings, April Fool’s Day edition
- What will happen to Ryane Clowe?
- Casual homophobia has no place in sports
- Friday Five (on a Monday): Brouwer and Semin not sitting in a tree, Ryane Clowe sitting in the press box
- Joe Thornton on the block? Probably not, but expect changes from the San Jose Sharks
Brent on Monday musings, April Fool’s D… hockeyjoe2020 on What will happen to Ryane… hockeyjoe2020 on Todd McLellan’s incessant line… hockeyjoe2020 on Todd McLellan’s incessant line… Jerry on Todd McLellan’s incessant line…
Tag Archives: San Jose Sharks
1. Having gone to school on the east coast, I have a lot of friends who are fans of the following teams: The New Jersey Devils, the New York Rangers, the Philadelphia Flyers and, of course, the Boston Bruins. Therefore, … Continue reading
According to TSN hockey insider Darren Dreger, the San Jose Sharks are willing and ready to make a deal. Like everyone else in the world, they would like that deal to be for a top-nine forward – and with the … Continue reading
First off, a little background. For, I don’t know, the past decade, give or take a year, the San Jose Sharks have lacked a legitimately serviceable third line. Based on the third lines iced by teams that have won the … Continue reading
The contract year. Such a magical mystery. Do players really turn it on to a new level the season before they’re up for a new deal? Could a player that is so motivated by money really just flip a switch … Continue reading
It’s Thursday, and you know what that means! Time for your Friday Five. Why? Because it’s ironic, like hipsters, or that Alanis Morissette song that’s ironically not really about irony.
Last night, San Jose Sharks forward Andrew Desjardins delivered a beautiful and entirely legal hit on Chicago’s Jamal Mayers (VIDEO). The Blackhawks winger was clearly dazed by the hit, but popped up pretty quickly, no worse for the wear. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
Board the struggle bus with these disappointing slow starters!