- Monday musings, April Fool’s Day edition
- What will happen to Ryane Clowe?
- Casual homophobia has no place in sports
- Friday Five (on a Monday): Brouwer and Semin not sitting in a tree, Ryane Clowe sitting in the press box
- Joe Thornton on the block? Probably not, but expect changes from the San Jose Sharks
Brent on Monday musings, April Fool’s D… hockeyjoe2020 on What will happen to Ryane… hockeyjoe2020 on Todd McLellan’s incessant line… hockeyjoe2020 on Todd McLellan’s incessant line… Jerry on Todd McLellan’s incessant line…
Tag Archives: Tommy Wingels
First off, a little background. For, I don’t know, the past decade, give or take a year, the San Jose Sharks have lacked a legitimately serviceable third line. Based on the third lines iced by teams that have won the … Continue reading